Dear Art One Families,
We have done measures to provide a clean, safe, and fun place to bring your kids to classes. As well as we have shared with you what we have been doing in response to the coronavirus.
As we closely monitor the situation with coronavirus and adjust our measures, we have decided to close registration for the weeks of March Break as well as remain closed for regular classes for two weeks.
The day we re-open is SATURDAY, April 4
Students will be given various options to make up for the classes they skipped. We hope that this decision will be for the benefit and safety of all.
Here is the common protocol on how you can protect yourself
· Wash your hands often with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer
· Sneeze and cough into your sleeve
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
· Avoid contact with people who are sick
· Stay home if you are sick
· Increase cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces like toilets, sink tap handles, doorknobs, countertops, etc. using regular household cleaners
· Avoid sharing toothbrushes, eating utensils drinks/water bottles and towels
· Practice social distancing.
Stay safe and healthy. We will be happy to see you back once we re-open on April 4th, 2020